Yo Preps, what's up? Today I skip school cuz of one thing. And one thing only.
Haish, my is my heart very kind. Why can it forgive soo freaking fast. Why does it prefer itself to be in pain then to make other people heart hurt. Haish..
I am just really upset with my fren. I wont mention her name. I really care for her and stuff. But I cant blame her if she doesnt go to school. It is her life wat. I just dont understand why when I msg her, she never reply but when Jay and David msg her.. she reply.. Hasih, I wont say anything though. I am just glad my close fren(sis) isn't like that. Hahaha..
Yo sis, I really need to learn that Bang Bang dance. It is driving me crazy!! Lol! Hahaha.. I wana Papi to dance like that! :p
what we could have been, 2:44 PM.