Dudes, i am soo fucking stress right now!
I only text her cuz Jay was lazy to text her back. I am a girl who got alot of sense of humor not like you. Look pal, I really did want things to be this freaking way. My boyfren got mad at you cuz you freaking said that you want break my face. Of coz he will get mad.. I am his fucking gf..
For wat, you get mad when a girl msgs your gf.. She is also a girl right. I will understand if you got mad when jay msgs her.. Cuz he is a guy.. But I am a girl idiot.. I like men not women..
So, now you gf is finding fault.. Papi and I are cool now.. But that Matrep wants to fight with fists.. cuz his mouth is only good for eating..
I gtg.. tata
what we could have been, 2:17 PM.