
Thanks to all for the wonderful birthday wishes!
First I wana thanks Allah for the awesome family that I have!
Mama, Thanks for being with me. Thanks for dealing with my stubbornness.Hahahaha..
Thanks to my bestie! Ninee and Haikal for the wonderful jeans! And thanks for spenting time with me for my birthday! You guys are the best!
Thank to Papi! The person who I love soo much! *sitting infront of me with a bored face* Hahhaha! Without you, my birthday will be very dull! Papi, darling I dont need anything gift from you. I just need you love and care! Dont feel upset switheart. If you feel that way, I will feel sad! Thanks gibby!
I love you Papi! Sooo Much! Oh yes, i do! I do, I do, I do!! I love your cute smile that never fails to brighten my day! I love you soft hands that never fails to wept away my falling tears! And I love all of the dumb things that you do that never fails to cheer me up!!
I love you, Md Abdillah Shah Bin __________!
Thank to Jay, Helen, and his frens!
Thanks for the big soft teddy bear and makeup! Thanks for the yummy food at pizzahut! To bad we didnt take alot of fun pictures! But other days will come. I had a great time throwing water at Jay and Helen!
And thanks to all of the people who wish me happy birthday! Sorri I didnt make a chalet or bbq pit so that all can come.. Sorri! Maybe next time! Hahahaha!
Well, I gtg! Tc! Tata!
*going to watch Kick Ass*
:P
I am 18 dah! I am 18!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can go clubbing and watch M18!
what we could have been, 3:28 PM.