
Yo, how are you guys doing?
Man, looks like got alot if things going on my blog. Well, I dont care about it anymore. Right now I am soo upset! When is my mom coming? One day she says that on 11th march, but then she never come. Wat is going on? I msg Abang Md Noor yet he never msg or email back. Geez, why is this happening? I want my mom now.
To Papi!
Papi, I just wish I can marry you right now! So I can release you from your aweful family! But I know, I got to wait! Well, I know today you are meeting your mama and after that you are working. I love you papi! Muacks!
To Ninee my sister!
Hahahaha.. I love ya sis! Thanks for everything! You are the best!
About school!
It really sucks! The classes, the teachers! But not my friends! Helen, Por,Tor, and Gotti! Wow, now when i am not with the boys.. I am hanging out with fiona and helen.. lol.. weird.. I thought Fiona hate me!
Well, I got to go!
Tata!
what we could have been, 1:00 PM.