I had a wonderful day today! I went to skool as always. Papi dont go to his skool so he went to see me. I skip the last class cuz it was soo damn boring! I went back home to ask Mommy if I can go watch a movie. She said yes but I had to take Dwi to buy chicken rice for her and my mom. After the walk back from whitesand, Mommy let me have $20 for the movie. Papi and I walked to downtown east. After we booked the tickets to watch Prince of Persia. We went down to eat KFC. While eatting, i got very damn bored. I ask Papi to close his eyes and then I put a bit of ketchup on his cheek. hahaha.. Then, we both went to wash our hands. Papi's first try failed just my hair got in the way of his wet hands. Hahaha.. but the second time, he got my face wet. Hahaha. I love to see him happy. When he smiles, my heart feels safe and calm.
The movie was super duper awesome! I love it. On the way home, papi and i walk though the town park. Thanks God that Papi had strong eye sight. A black kitten was sitting near the lane. She was so damn cute! I wish i can bring her home! Wahhhh, I just love black cats. Her eyes was like Puss In Boots.. hahhaha.. Damn cute! But to bad, I cant bring it home and Papi lives at Toa payoh. ::(( I hope the black kitten is doing fine. Well, my day was great!
Thanks Papi for the time we spent together. I never want to be away from you. I want to be your light that guides you though darkness. I want you to be my husband. I love you Darling. Noone is betta then you. And I mean it NO ONE!
Ninee!!!
Yo sis, i am really glad that I have you as my sister! I really never had a sis before. Even if i do have one, she isnt around me that much. But you, you know me and understand me. I would never even think of losing our relationship cuz of a person who is lower than you. (I hope that i make sense) hahaha..
*Someone*
I am really trying to understand what you are doing. Why did you say all the bad stuff about my frens when I treat your frens nicely.? Huh?
Why are you doing this? Do you know by doing this you are hurting me? I told you already. You have to go though Abd and Ninee before you can get to me. Jay, i really hope you do well. I am your fren but I am feeling like you want me as your enemy. I hate having enemys. I really do. Haish. Why cant you just fight with me and let me be stress then my close frens? I am asking you nicely. Very nicely. Deal with me.. with your stress not them. Leave them alone. But you wana from a fight, fight with me. Since my life is all about stress. So plz do. Ok? *tears in my eyes*
Let them be.
what we could have been, 12:10 AM.