<body>


Sunday, May 30, 2010







Darling switheart



I love you so much. Everyday and every second I will not miss a chance of thinking about you. You are the other part of me. Without you, I am lose in the darkness without a feeling of light and safety.



Papi



Dont you worry. You are the only who I love. No boy can win my heart over you. There is no other boy in this world like you. You are swit as candy. You are super duper kind. You love me. Hahaha. I know my words are not that touching. Hahaha.



I remember how I first felt when I first saw your picture on Psyduck's phone. I though you were like gay. Hahaha.. But when I saw you at dome the first time. You got my eyes cuz of your body.. hahaha.. And then your emo-ness shine though to me. (I LOVE EMO BOYS).. I could not stop thinking about from that day on. Just be thinking about send shivers down my back bone. I remember the day that you first hang out with me. I was in like shock when I saw you with Aidil, Two Face and Psyduck. I wasnt wearing makeup. I wanted to look good for you. You know like to show off.. Hahahaha.. But end up, you are in love with my face. Hahha.. So, days went by, until one random day, you send me a msg that said if i can be your Godsister. I was like sure, but in my mind I was like HELL YEAH.. hahhaha.



I remember that day that we went out to play down Abd budi;s blk with a group of people. Hahaha. I couldnt even stop staring at you. Hahaha.. I even tried to look at Aidil but you keep on shining to my eyes. Boy, were you shining. hahaha! I remember walking down the beach at Pasir Ris Park. Hope that you will look at me. And you did.. Hahahha..



Gibby



I recalled the day I first kiss your cheek. My heart was beating soo freaking fast. I was like a little girl right. I said goodbye and then close my eyes and started running towards home leaving you at the blk stoned. hahaha. Papi, i love you. And hopfully we will last a life time together.



We been though bad times and good times. I always though that I know everything about you but everyday I find myself learning about you.



Bby boi



I hope I am not like none of your exs out there. I hope that I am the best you ever had. And I wish that you and I can get married together.



Forever loving you!



Md Abdillah Shah Bin ______



&



Nur Fatin Auni Md Jamil Sherman



aka



Annie Sherman



xxxxx

what we could have been, 5:48 PM.

Profile

ANNIE MONNSTER
19 DEEPLY IN LOVE Noone is purrrfect.
Tagboard

get one from cbox!
Wishlist
Long lasting with my boy
▪ Happy ever after
Exits
Eefennie
<3 <3Babykins <3 <3Ninee Hantu <3Haikal Wani Didi Haily Tammmy Tay ExoticJess <3khai
Archives
June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 February 2011 March 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 October 2011
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.