
Yo yo preps! What's up?
Today I went out with Papi. Went to whitesand. Nothing fun. Bought food. And hanged out at our favorite place.
Then for some reason I started thinking nonsense stuff. About people nowadays calling me fat. It is weird really. When I gain weight, people say I look good but then when I finally lose weight, they say I am fat lah, ugly lah. I was like that is fuck.. Well, I know I should care what they say. Papi told me that I am pretty. And that if I wasn't pretty in the first place, he won't be sitting with me.
Thanks Papi, your words really do cheer me up. Without you, I dont know what I would have done.
So, let me say this to the people who said that I am fat..
IT IS MY FUCKING LIFE! I AM PROUD TO HAVE THIS FAT ON ME! I AM BIG AND BEAUTIFUL! I KNOW YOU ARE JUST FREAKING JEALOUS RIGHT! HAHAHA! SUCKERS! EAT MY DUST!
-.-
hahaha.. well, I am going to sleep now.. Tata
what we could have been, 11:43 PM.