Yo preps!
Wat's up?
Well, i got news for you!
My mommy is back! Let me say it again, My Mommy is back!
She bought me a new phone. Hehehee.. I am soo happy! It is SE Aino.. hahaha..
Well, today I went out with my family. :) First we went to eat then we went prawning. It was soo fucking fun.. It was my first time. Abd Budi scared me so bad that I yelled very long. He pretend to throw a live worm at me.. Eeee.. hahaha..
Btw I am nooo long frens with that someone.. Btw sis, should i tell him or should i just let him play somemore? hahaha..
To that someone
since we are not going to contact each other anymore and stuff.. Let me tell you this, Abdillah is my freaking boifren and I can do anything that I want with him.. Who are you to stop me? Just cuz a promise doesnt mean that I am not joking. hahaha.. Btw dnt act like you dont like talking dirty with Cat. Telling her your manhood stuff.. hahaha.. Let me tell you who Cat really is. Hahahaha.. It was one of my close fren. This is how i test you. It is for me to see with my very eyes wat type of person you are. I just feel like tell everyone but I remember something, you may not be a fren to me right now but you will always be a fren in my mind.. So I want to stop this all.. Haish, ok.. i now you love ika and stuff.. I think you should stop msging her.. cuz she isnt a gal.. hahaha.. So tata now.
Nite people.. I hope i can meet my switheart tomorrow!! :(
Labels: let's forgive and forget..
what we could have been, 1:54 AM.