Today that someone met me at my skool after class was over. He wanted to talk at KFC but i told him i cant be late. So he got on the bus with me and start talking. He siad that he was glad that i did what i did to him. He said that he is going to prove that he is a change guy.. He said he is sorri and alot of stuff..
I told him that I dont mind forgiving him but I cant right now. He cant only prove to me. He have to prove to Papi and Ninee..
I told him that I have made some wrong friends because I got a soft heart. Ninee is my wall right now. If a guy want to be my friend, I think that guy should try to pass her first. Hhahahaha.. I dnt want to forgive him then get hurt again..
Oi, *someone*.. Can you plz leave abd alone? He is sick.. Dont go threatening him. Dont you dare pass that line.
Papi switheart, I love you. plz be careful. I wish i was there when you went to the hospital. Haish.. See you 2morrow syg!
tata.. bye!
what we could have been, 10:08 PM.