
This is of someone who is a freaking guy who doesnt know how to be a mature man.
Look, I know i have been hard on you. And i havnt been telling you why. So let me tell you right now.
I am so damn tired of your childish jokes and inmmature attitude. I am not always crazy and hyper and stupid. I am most of the time emo and damn serious. I dont mind you joking around but not all of your freaking time. And plz ah, dont act big big ok? Dont think that I cant fight and hurt you just cuz i am a kind hearted person. Look, I almost break our friendship but I gave it one more chance. But now I am on the edge of breaking it now.
You can go complain to Helen if you want to. She cant do anything to help you. THIS IS MY LIFE!
So plz, if you are not going to understand me. Just Fuck off. Get out of my life.
Ok enough of the anger,
Well, today I am with papi in the library, he is busy playing on his com. Lol, I am so glad he is with me today. Good thing his grandma give him money, if not, he wont be with me cuz he lost his ezlink.. poor papi. Well, after this, we are heading to the tamp's mall for window shopping! Lol, btw my mommy is coming this coming tuesday. She said that she mite do a small belated birthday party for me.. Lol.. hahaha.. I love her so much!
So, i got nothing else to say..
Tata!
what we could have been, 4:02 PM.