
To Papi,
Papi, sorri about last night and this morning. It is just that I am going through a selfish mood and I just need to be by myself for awhile. I just want to relax my mind before anything major happens. It is just that I am damn stress. I am damn stress of money. Mommy isnt even here yet. it is cuz of her that I never ask money to buy stuff. She told me to wait. And now she is not here.. Haish..
I always wanted a bf who got enough money to make me happy. Not like super rich. Just more money then me. Just let me go though with what i wana say ok? I get soo jealous when i hear about other girl's bf. That they buy them very nice ex gifts.
The next thing is that it is soo boring hanging out with you somethings. Always blk 536 or whitesand library. And soo on.. You just dont understand me do you?
Papi, forgive me for saying all of this.. I am deeply sorri syg. I really love you. I love you so much that I can really die for you. Papi, just try to understand me more and use your blur brain ok? *smiling weakly*
Forgive me for being like this..*tears in my tears* I sometimes have selfish moods now and then. But I can get over it though..
I love you papi!
Giddy!
Switheart!
Bby Boi!
Blur King!
Bull!
Changi!
A horse!
hahahahahahah
muacks!
I am not mad at you anymore darling!
what we could have been, 12:03 PM.