
Hello guys.
My life isnt going so well. My bestie is fight with *someone*. I dont want them both to get hurt.:(
Yes, I am mad that *someone* did go threaten Haikal and Papi.. People who threaten other people are cowards. But I just dont like people fighting. :(
Right now, I am more focus on Papi. He is sick. Poor bby. His heart is beating to fast and it cause him pain. It is cause of the stress going on. I am trying to keep the stress away from him. Plz pray for him to get betta. :) I found out that there is alot of people who care for him.. not only me. Ninee and haikal does. And his skool frens and the dome-ers.. hahaha..
Thanks everyone for the love and care that you are giving him. He really needs it. Since his family is fucked up right now. I hope his family is going to pay the rest of the hospital fee.. I am not going to let him pay it all..
Right now Papi is siting infront of me. Reading a book about fishes. Hahaha.. he looks so cute..
Well, I gtg. I hope that I can hang out with ninee and haikal soon! Peace out preps!
what we could have been, 12:54 PM.