
Oi, people.
I want to tell you guys about yesterday before I shoot over to tell you guys about today. Yesterday was awesome. I watched that movie. 'Nightmare on Elm St.' It was freaking scary. I dont understand why Ninee, Haikal and Papi wasnt that scare. Hahahaha.. I also crawled under the chair sia. Hahahaha.. Poor me. My ears hurt so bad from digging my fingers into my ears.. Hahaha.. To block the scary sounds. Hahaha. After the movie, we went to walk at Pasir Ris Park. Papi made me laugh like hell.. Hahaha.. I had a great time with my dearest friends and my lover boi. Hahaha.. I had to go home just my mom was ill. Ninee follow me to my house when the guys are uder the blk. Hahaha..
I am soo piss that when I wasnt home, noone in the freaking house ask how my mom was doing sia.. She was in the room the whole day yet Mak never went in and ask if my mom needed anything. Fuck them sia. Thank God, I came home. Haish.
Today, i eat alot sia.. My mom lah.. Saying eat lah or eat for mommy.. Aiyo-yo. hahaha.. Well, I am dissappointed that I will only get 50 or 60 for selling my psp.. WTF! I bought that psp for 400 plus sia. If i can get 100 or higher than I will be happy.. So i got to go preps. :)
Papi, I love you!
Ninee and Haikal, I love you guys soo much!