




Today Aidil took me to school so that i can scan my finger print. After that we head to downtown east, waited for Abdillah, Haikal, Ninee. We went to play bowling at Ehub. Abdillah got the highest score..133(i think) Aidil is second, and I am third(107), then haikal and ninee. Ninee had to go to work :( When Haikal came back from sending her. We watch Toy Story 3. Hahaha.. Haikal and Aidil fell aslp.. hahaha.. After the movie, I went home. During the walk, Papi couldnt stop making me laugh. Papi, I LOVE YOU BBY! hahaha
I am so stress. Hardi got a girl and wants her to join the gang.. I dont mind having new girls joining but the girl came from Iqa. Like come now, that girl have really hang out with us. And do u think that this other gal will.. Oh, of coz, she is lusting for Hardi.. God, look watever. I dont really going to gave a damn. I will remind cool and relax..
Oh, tell Hardi that no other girls can be like me. NOONE.. i mean it. There is only one Annie Sherman who is sooo gagalicious.. Hahahaha..
so i got ta go. peace out!
what we could have been, 9:40 PM.