
Happy birthday Jay! I am wishing you again.
I hope that your wishes will come true. I hope that you will have fun at Malaysia this whole week. C ya! Hahaha. Well, your chalet was quite boring to be honest. Hahaha.. but I had fun with Dan, Hardi, and Lily. They are my new god sis and bros. Btw Fizzy bodoh and Apit were damn rude. I wanted to make frens with them but they didnt show any freaking respect to Hardi and Dan. Sorri I had to go home before you cut your cake. I wanted to smack the cake in your face. :P
Well, I had a ok time there. My legs are damn tired from walking and my sides are aching from Dan and Hardi poking me.. Damn them.. I will get them back soon.. Argh...
Papi darling, can u please get the money soon? I really nak you to go. :'( Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I love you switheart! And btw my leg is numb.. hahaha.. the other one resting on your leg.. hahaha.. and stop bugging me about my typing.. :(
Lol, Aidil just ask me to follow him to go his fren's chalet. Should I go? I dont feel safe without Papi near me when I go alone with Aidil. Aidil said that he miss me. WTF? all these months then you come back and say that. After all the tears I cried out, you come crawling back into my life. Sorri eh. I am in LOVE with Md Abdillah Shah Bin _______!! You are the one who left me hanging. You are the one who left me crying in the darkness alone. So, ya.. let just be frens. only!
OooooooooO
I got taa go now.. C ya preps!
what we could have been, 11:29 AM.