
Today I wanted to go to bugis to get the outfit that I have been wanting. And my boots. But to bad, I had to look after Kak Mas baby with my mom. I carried her the whole time at Whitesand sia. My pain and arm is painful. Lol, I am not ready to be a mother. So, papi.. wait long long first k? hahaha.. So momma promise that 2morrow we will go. On Monday, it is Jay's chalet. So i have be looking for a gift. But I just dont know what to get. Hahaha.. Lata i will think lah.
Papi, I really want you to follow me to go to Malaysia. :( But you need to renew your passport. You need 70 bucks. But where will you get? I just wish someone can give you. Your grandpa or your mom.. Geezzz.. I just hate your freaking family. When you want money, they dont give. Yet when your bro or sis want.. wah.. give.. bullshit.. I will never understand your mother.. Fuck.. Papi, you know i love you. And I want to at least have a hoilday with you and my family. I love you switheart.. Muacks!
what we could have been, 10:22 PM.