My life..
Well, it is not that good. My mom is sick and I hope that she will get well soon. Haish, Mak is talking behind my back again to my mom. God, she thinks I am soo bad yet she dont know about her own daughter sia. Can you please focus on her and not me?! I am soo glad that mommy is back to help me with that nagger..
Papi dear
I am sooo worried about you baby. I just want to get married to you asap so you can be free from your family claws. Dont worry about your aunt.. She cant pull us apart even by using black magic.. Ok? Papi, your words touch my heart and made it bleed your name..
Well, I hope i can buy the boots that i love.. peace out until next time!
Tata!
what we could have been, 9:46 PM.