
On tuesday i went to the singapore zoo.Jay invited me to go with him. So i skip school and went. First I met Jay and his fren at Amk interchange. Hardi was there with his older sister and another girl and guy. His sister name is Lily. The guy was called Daniel. Hardi's fren. And the other girl was the girl that Jay knows on tagged. Her name is Iqa. Hahaha. We were waiting for Jay's other frens. David, Tamimi, and Randy. While waiting, Jay make a joke at me then slap my face. I got sooo mad that i went to claw him but he caught my hand.. But too bad, I still got to claw him in the arm. He bleed alittle. Good for him lah.. The rest of them took forever to come, so we took the matters into our own hands. We took a bus to Tamimi's house to fetch him. But when we got there, last min he refuse to come. And the two chinese boys also didnt go. Like fuck rite, waste our dear time sia.. So we went back to Amk and took the bus to the zoo.
Before we bought the tickets, we went to eat at KFC. I bought the salad. Daniel started teasing me about my food. After fulling our stomach with food, we took off to buy the tickets. Jay payed for me and Iqa. Thanks! When I stepped into the zoo, I raced to the first animal that caught my eyes. Cute monkeys! It was super fun, running ahead of the rest. The funny animal at the zoo was the monkey with the red ass. hahaha. The baby walk towards to the window where we were standing at. The momma monkey came up next to it and watch us with a watchful eye. Everytime Daniel knock on the glass, the mom rised up her eyebrow and open her mouth alittle bit. So damn funny yet scary. Good thing the glass was there in between us. Or else we would have got our heads bitten off. Oh, the white tigers looks wonderful as always. Well, I got kiss by a sea lion. YIPEE!! MY DREAM! Hahahha. After the zoo, Lily bought Pizza hut for the whole group. Hahahaha.. Thanks. I had a wonderful time.
Now about Papi.
YEAH!! You find a job. I am sooo proud of you switheart.. Btw, Happy Monthsery darling! I just love you so freaking much. I will only love you bby boi! muacks!! Papi, plz forgive me for everything that i have done to hurt you switheart!