
Today I went to meet Papi at around 7.30 plus. In the bus 5, I got mad at papi around something but I didnt tell him. So when i got to the school to tap my finger print, the fucking machine was not working. I was like screw this school and walked off to the library. God, the fucking school sucks to the core. So I somehow got over being mad at Papi, and start messing around in the library. Jay reached at 11.40. Jay and Papi talked a little bit. Then Jay and I took the bus at the mrt. Papi went home to get ready for work. We met Hardi and Daniel at the chinese garden. Lily and Iqa and Randy was suppose to come but they all got problems. To bad for them lah. We had a nice time bugging each other in the water. hahahaha.. I keep on laughing at Daniel cuz he likes to drool.. haahaha.. and Jay always got saliva on his chin.. soo gross.. After swimming we went to eat at kcf.. And we went on our way to bugis.. Walk around looking at clothes.. Man, i am in love with a outfit and boots. Hahaha.. So, after walking around, we all head home..
Jay's birthday is coming up. I dont know if i am getting anything for him. So, mm.. oh mommy want me to take driver's license.. hahaha Should I? or not? i am scared sia.. hahaha.. well i got nothing else to talk about.. I just hope my background will be nice soon.. :(
Tata!!