
Yesterday i had a wonderful day with my besties and lover. Ninee and Haikal. First I went to Toa payoh to met Papi. After awhile we meet the rest at Pasir Ris. At first we plan to go to the beach, but it is raining... -.- We stand at the bus inter change for awhile. Until awhile, finally we made up our mind to go to Ikea.(hope that I spell it rite) While waiting for the bus, I almost got on a wrong bus cuz of my freaking blurness good thing ninee stopped me. Hahaha.. Good -.- I am the wife of the king of blur wat. Papi! Hahaha.. We had some much fun there. Taking pictures, fooling around. After the trip around Ikea, Ninee and haikal bought us hotdogs to eat. :) Yummy hotdogs. Then we walked across the street to Giant. Ninee had to clear up awhile. Then we took a bus down to Tamp. Ninee head for Starbucks first then the Blues. She bought me something. Thanks Sis.. Hahaha.. I love it! (i forgot wat it is call but it is for my handphone) After that we waiting for bus 81 to go back to my home. After asking my mommy for permission to be under the blk. We head down to hang out under the blk next to my blk. We did alot of stuff.. hahaha.. Ninee of coz took alot of videos.. And did some dancing. After that I had to go home and the rest said good bye and good nite.