<body>


Sunday, July 18, 2010


Yo preps.. Sorri for not updating for so long. My life been busy busy busy.. Well, let get you updated then. I just got better after a fever. Mom went to the hospital to get her blood test. Well, today Mom ask me to go to Expo but i refuse to go cuz I was still abit dizzy from my fever. Well, nowadays I get a feeling that Papi and I lost the touch of the fun in being in a relationship. No like romance walks in the park at night. You know like no more spark of fun anymore. Cuz he is working and I am busy most of the time with Mommy. So, I cant really blame him right. But I do think we are losting the touch cuz even now we dont even have anything to talk about on the phone. It is like we can stay on the phone for hours yet never really talk. We never go anywhere fun now to. Well, it is just of the money of coz.. Haish. I am sooo bored. I feel like jumping on a plane for awhile to some other places then come back. But I wont dare to go cuz I will miss my bby boi. Papi, I hate that i love you! :( I love you so bad that it hurts!

what we could have been, 8:50 PM.

Profile

ANNIE MONNSTER
19 DEEPLY IN LOVE Noone is purrrfect.
Tagboard

get one from cbox!
Wishlist
Long lasting with my boy
▪ Happy ever after
Exits
Eefennie
<3 <3Babykins <3 <3Ninee Hantu <3Haikal Wani Didi Haily Tammmy Tay ExoticJess <3khai
Archives
June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 February 2011 March 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 October 2011
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.