
Hi preps, I am at home rite now. Looking after my mother. Cuz last nite she was damn sick. Vomiting and stuff. :( I really hate it when she get all sick. Well, I am sick myself. Sick with stress. Let me ask you a small question. Have you ever had a fren that you thought will go through with you iin your life? sharing happiness and stupidness that frens have? But your fren turn into a bloody hell? Well i have one. I am not going to say his name but I know he knows I am talking about him.
I am just fed up with his lies and his empty promise and swears. I am going to end my friendship with him from now on. But I will still be seeing him if I hang out with Daniel. Look here, I told you to stop messing with my boi. And you never listen. I hardly mess your life but yet you mess mine. I know lah you want me to break up with my boi. It will never happen. I try my best being your fren. A gd fren. But you are pushing me away then pulling me back. I dont want to do anything stupid to you. Cuz you are a fren of my frens. I dont want to hate them cuz of you. I am now going to pick you aside from my life rite now. Going to delete you from my fren list and handphone. When you stop being soo into my boi, then maybe I will be your fren again. But I am not sure. I hate saying good bye to frens. But I love saying cb to fuckers. Haish, I am so stress up. I just want to go out and yell my head off.
So enough of the shit talk, Momma is planning to go on a trip to Malaysia again. Aiyo-yo, Lazy sia. With the whole family again. Boring! If we go and have fun, then I dont mind sia. :) Oh, and i think Momma is planning to go back to England next month. Freedom at last! Hahaha.. But I will miss momma. BTW i hope Abg will come down. At least he can help with my problems. But he is busy aiming for his dream. Go Abg Md Noor! Go Abg Bacin! I love you!!!
Papi! I love you! :P :P
Can i plz go to the place that I always wanted to go?! Plz bby boi!! :P
until next time,
tata!
what we could have been, 3:09 PM.