<body>


Tuesday, July 27, 2010


Hi preps, my life is much better now. 2morrow I am going out with Papi. I dont know where yet. Hopefully somewhere fun. Oh, this friday I am going to Malaysia again with the whole family sia. Hahaha. But next week, I will be busy busy. With school, friends, and of coz family. I got a date with aidil and his frens. Btw I got a new Adek. God sister lah. Hahaha. Her name is Fitrah. She is 14 years old. Met her though aidil and his frens.

I hope that next month Daniel and the rest come break fast with me and Abdillah. Abdillah really want to meet them and make frens. :) That is my Papi. Well, I got nothing to say. Mmmm. I am just thinking of wat to wear 2morrow. white and black dress or black and purple dress.. mmmm.. Later lah think. Now lazy..

Sis, wat ever you chose i will always be by your side no matter wat. Just plz chose wisely. Dont chose the wrong one and end up hurt again. I dont like to see you like that. :) Remember that Papi and I love you. Always.

Papi, I miss your oooldd hairdo!!! :( I want it back. :(

what we could have been, 9:12 PM.

Profile

ANNIE MONNSTER
19 DEEPLY IN LOVE Noone is purrrfect.
Tagboard

get one from cbox!
Wishlist
Long lasting with my boy
▪ Happy ever after
Exits
Eefennie
<3 <3Babykins <3 <3Ninee Hantu <3Haikal Wani Didi Haily Tammmy Tay ExoticJess <3khai
Archives
June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 February 2011 March 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 October 2011
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.