
Why is it like this? When I thought things were going on well, other things comes falling down towards me. Sis, Plz dont be like this. I wont never give a close fren the silent treatment if I ever break up with my boi. I know you are in pain and is having a huge heartpain. But sis, I want to be there for you. It be there to comfort you. Isn't that wat sisters are for? Well, I am just going to give you time and space.. So you can recover from the pain. Just remember we love you sis. :)
Papi and I had a great day today. We went to bugis. We took Neoprint and played games. Then we went to watch a movie to. Papi, thanks for buying me new shoes. My feet were killing me. hahaha.
My mom rite now is freaking sick sia. I just wish she will get better. God, Mak really sucks to the fucking core. My mom is in the room the whole fucking day yet Mak can just heck care about my mom. What kind of sister is she? Huh? When Mak is sick, wah, my mom can take her to see the doc, pay for her, and other stuff just to make Mak feel better. God, Mak only care for her husband fucking small cock siol. Wat? I bet she likes to go to Malaysia just soo she can fuck with that old hag. God, I feel like yelling to Mak. Haish, but i cant. I have to be good for mommy.
Well, I got nothing better to say. I gotta go now. Chao.
what we could have been, 10:20 PM.