<body>


Monday, August 2, 2010

Well, my life have been stressful after that day I got into a fight with Papi. (I cant tell).. First Papi, then now my mom. Haish, ever since the fight.. My temper been on the edge.. I can easy become mad. God, I just hope fasting month well come fast. I need it.
Well, Papi and I are ok. But not that good. Last weekend I went to JB with my family. During the time there, I couldnt stop thinking of that happen between Papi and I. When I came back home, I called him and I said sorry for wat I have done. He said that he forgiven me from the start of the fight. I dont know wat to say now. These days I like keeping things to myself. So I better be off.
Well, in the morning Papi said that he was going to take me to skool but then he just woke up at the time he was suppose to meet me. I got piss off. But then I told him to I will go down to Toa Payoh and from there go to my skool. During the ride there, I got very dizzy and felt like vomiting. So, when I got off the bus, Papi and I went to sit at Mcd. I rest my head for awhile. Then ard 9 plus, I got hungry, so Papi and I head out to find food. I ate chicken rice when he ate chicken noodles. After that we head out to the library, Papi went home to check if got people at his house or not. Then we walked to his house, I got lazy and lied down on the sofa. Papi and I got very quiet.... We start talking about our relationship since it been rocky since past few days. I didnt ready listen to him. But he hugged me and ask me to close my eyes and look deeply into my heart. While he was talking, I started weeping. My tears ran down my face like a mrt. I broke down, I cried like a baby. After all the talking, we went to Tamp to walk around. Then, Papi send me home and went to work. I went home. I feel much better now..
Papi, you are the one I love. I do love you with all of my heart. Trust me switheart! Sorri for the angry and yelling. Next time dont get me that mad again. Now you know how to cool me down. :)
Thanks to others who helped us. My sis, haikal and aidil. Sorri for mess we put you through. And thanks to the fuckers who are still talking about us. We are now much more matured than you guys. I now know how much Papi loves me. And i hope that my love for him is the same.

what we could have been, 12:22 PM.

Profile

ANNIE MONNSTER
19 DEEPLY IN LOVE Noone is purrrfect.
Tagboard

get one from cbox!
Wishlist
Long lasting with my boy
▪ Happy ever after
Exits
Eefennie
<3 <3Babykins <3 <3Ninee Hantu <3Haikal Wani Didi Haily Tammmy Tay ExoticJess <3khai
Archives
June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 February 2011 March 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 October 2011
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.