
Halo people out there!
I have been staying at home this whole freaking week. Now I cant wait to get out from this house. Hahaha. I got nothing to say but I lost 2kg just by fasting for two days sia.. Hahaha.. Ok no more about me.
Why do people say 'back to my old life' after they just broke up? Why cant they say 'starting a new leaf'? I think it is cuz they are not strong enough to move on in life. I feel sorry for those kind of people. They should be strong and move forward out backwards.
Well talking about relationship. I hope my old friend last long with his brand new girlfrend. This time make sure you last with her. Not like one day or two days.. ok? :P
God, I misssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss my papi!! I dont think I can find another guy like him. We started off through a dare and now we are together.. We are like sister and brother, mother and son, and of coz wife and husband.. Sister and brother is when we tease each other nonstop. Mother and son is when I let a shoulder for him to cry on and for him to talk about his problems. Wife and husband is when we get to lovely dovely.. hahaha.. He is my drug!! I can't live without him.

I hope this month can go by fast. I wana go swimming with my new swimming suit.. :( I hope Kak Dewi can enjoy. Or if she cant come.. I bet Ninee and her hubby would love to follow rite? hahaha.. :P Man, my head is dizzy.. Cuz lack of water and food.. I watch dwi eat and drink.. Man, tempting.. hahaha.. But no, have to control.. hahaha.. Well, i gtg.. sleep or something. hahaha.. Have to get my mind off water. I dont care that much of food.. But WATER!!!! My mouth is soo dry!!
Tata my friends!