<body>


Monday, August 16, 2010






Hi preps..



My eyes are so heavy now just of crying. There is the story.



I came back home all tired and all I could think of is sleep. I bathe then I lied down out in the living room where it is cooling since my mom was sleeping in the room. I almost fell asleep when Mak shout at me asking to pick up the clothes outside that were hanging. It was raining abit. And without a word i went to do the chore. I went to my room to sleep. Yet again I was ALMOST falling asleep when Mak shout my name again. Mom ask me to help with the dishes. Even through how freaking tired i was, i got up.. Then Mom throught i did a rude face to her but I didnt. She start yelling at me saying that I am rude and lazy.. I got soo mad yet I still keep my face shut. (Abd Md. Noor told me the number one rule in our family is EVER TALK BACK TO MOMMY WHEN SHE GET MAD) so i had a hold in my anger. Since i didnt do anything wrong. My tears started pouring. I almost cut myself.. Good thing got alot of people in the house. If not I bet i would be dead by now. After aruging with my mom in tears, she finally realize she did a mistake. And said sorry and hug me and cried abit. I hug her and cried my tears out. She said that I am a good daughter that I do stuff without saying stuff like 'lazy ah' or 'later ah'.. I right away do the chores. But she said if i am tired or anything, tell her dont keep quiet.



But I have this thing that is so called like this..



"A rug that people walk all over on"



I am the type of person who doesnt say anything even through when i disagree or upset or watsoever. I cant change that fact. It is too hard. Aidil told me that I have a damn soft heart and I care more about the other person that myself. I always give in. But wat can I do? I am who I am right? hahaha..



2morrow is my sister Ninee's birthday. Hahaha.. I cant wait to meet her. Today i spent half of my day to just look for a gift for her.. And finally I found wat i want to get for her.. hahhaha.. I hope that she will like it.. It will be from Papi and I.. Hahahaha... Love ya Sister!!



While yet again, I cried into Papi's arms.. Stupid song... 'When I look at you' by Miley.. Made me cried.. wah, today is 'crying day' or wat? hahaha.. Ok.. I got nothing else to updated.. I gtg.. Tata..

what we could have been, 10:28 PM.

Profile

ANNIE MONNSTER
19 DEEPLY IN LOVE Noone is purrrfect.
Tagboard

get one from cbox!
Wishlist
Long lasting with my boy
▪ Happy ever after
Exits
Eefennie
<3 <3Babykins <3 <3Ninee Hantu <3Haikal Wani Didi Haily Tammmy Tay ExoticJess <3khai
Archives
June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 February 2011 March 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 October 2011
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.