.jpg)
Hello preps.. I got sad news. My dear loving mom got a 2cm lump in her body. She is in pain. She is going to be admitted in the hospital next week. Man, i never been thought this kind of stuff. I almost break down crying when i hear her painful sound then the doctor check her body.. Allah, please make me strong. I need to look after my mother. She had to go through the body check again. My mom is still walking around. She hates to be sick. Of coz my mom is a strong woman but being to strong can get you hurt. Haish, I wish Abg Md Noor is here to help me out. I cant watch her all by myself.. But enough of the bad stuff, I love her so much. I just wish she will shut up about how long she can only live. She doesnt know how much it hurts me.. Yet she can talk like it is nothing at all...
what we could have been, 10:28 PM.