.jpg)
Man, today was sooo scary.. I was at Tamp eating with Aidil and Fitrah and her frens. I throught that i had put my phone inside my bag but when we were about to go on the bus, I look
through my bag for my handbag and my phone wasn't there.. Aidil ran back to the place to find it.. Man, i was like panicing.. Thank God, Aidil got it from the office people.. Man, i am soo damn stupid.. I guess i got use to Papi holding my phone and bag.. Papi never let me carry stuff..
Yesterday I finally saw my Adek Didi.. I had alot of fun bugging him and talking about stuff.. Man, he is my little bro that I love so much.. *DONT GET THE WRONG IDEA* hahaha.. Didi, remember wat i told you.. Look inside your heart dear.. And you can find the answer. I have faith in your choice.. I miss you btw.. I wana stick that sword into you.. hahaha.. Nonsense.. I wont never forget a bro like you.. You are differ but i like differ people.. I dont like people who are like other people.. Copying style and words.. eeee... I love you little bro..
I miss papi! I miss Ninee and Haikal! I hope we can go jalan raya soon! And take alot of pictures!!
I got to go now.. Taataa now..
what we could have been, 11:06 PM.