God, why does everyone think that I got new frens? when i am at home dealing with my family drama. I have no time to make new frens sia. But who needs new friends when i have awesome old frens. If you dont want to hang out with me. up to you. I know you want. Off and on like a toy. When you are in front of me, you are nice like a bunny and when on the net mean as a snake. I dont want to get stress over this. I got family problems right now. It is getting worse.
If that fucker hag stare at my mom again like he wants to hit her. I swear i will kill him. Sia. Mak is becoming worse. Saying bad stuff about my mum. CALLING HER POOR, THAT GOOD THING MY DAD STILL SUPPORT HER. FUCK YOU WOMAN! MY MOM WORK HER ASS OFF AND SCHOOL AT THE SAME TIME. SHE WORKS FOR HER CHILDREN!! NOT THE HER, SIT AT HOME AND BEG FOR MONEY FROM HER CHILDREN!! EEEEEEEEEEEE!! I FEEL LIKE KILLING SOMEONE!!
I really need time to go out. I need my loving friends. I need my boyfren. I need that idiot who called me a setan!!! So i can kill him..
why is my life getting so stress? (tears falling) why? I feel like ending my life. haish.
I am not always a happy kid. I am a fucked up kid..
what we could have been, 7:28 PM.