
Yo yo yo!
I got a new phone dudes. Nokia E5.. damn nice. Hahaha.. I really dont have anthing to talk about right now. Mmm.. Oh yeah. I am like planning to open my own account on youtube and you know upload videos.. The account will belong with me and my boi. I cant wait to start.
And there is another thing I want to say, I am having a hard time in believeing in people.. I just dont understand why they have to act good to me. Why cant they just show me that they hate me or watsoever. Jeezz.. Like dude, i got feelings you know.. I am not a robot or an alien sia. Haish, I thought that they were my frens. But now they are just people who i know. haish. I am just glad that Ninee is my fren. She is eveything to me. My sis, My fren, My mom.. hahaha.. I just have like 3 close friends. ard 12 normal friends.. and the rest are just people i know.. haish.. People think that I have alot of frens.. No i dont..
Well, I hope when i move to England, I will have more friends.. more girlfrens.. hahaha.. well, i gtg now.. My phone is beeping.. Tata!!
what we could have been, 5:30 PM.