Yo people.. how is life going?
Well, my visa have been refused!! Yipee!! I am so fucking happy!! But now my mum is going to hire a lawyer to help her to talk to the visa people.. -.- God, why cant she just understand that I dont want to go to England. I love Singapore. In Dec. my abang is coming down to singapore!! Finally, i miss him soo much.. :) He talked on the phone with me last night. We talked about tv shows, glee, music and songs. We both had a great laugh. He keeps on making fun of me. Hahaha.. Of coz, he is my older brother. And brothers love to tease younger sisters.. I cant wait until he comes..
If my mum goes back to england without me, i cant stay at Mak house anymore. She doesnt let. Soo I might have to stay with Mak long's house. Haish. I wish that I can live with Ninee or Papi.. My life will be much fun. I told my mum that I want to job. Then she gives me the green light. Yes, I can work.. But at where? -.- I wana work at universal studios.. hahaha.. Dreaming right now.. hahaha.. Well, that is all for today..
Tata!!
