
I am going to say this one time and forget it. I am mad and piss and crazy right now.
I am not trying to steal your bf from you. He is just my fren. We have known each other for a long time. Look, i heard from your lover boy that you get dumped alot. I can see why.. You are so over control. You never trust the person who u say u love. Jay isnt the type that cheats. He is a good guy over all. Learn to trust him. And plz dont even think of breaking our frenship. If I wanted to steal him, girl, he wont even be att to you. So concern yourself lucky. I am over all a nice person but if someone starts getting in between my frenships.. I bite their heads off.. Now stop being a little minah.. And be nice.. Cuz all that I wanted to do is to be friendly towards u.

So, my mum's birthday is coming up. On chirstmas day. I got the perfect gift of her. I cant tell!! Hahaha.. My dear Abg Md Noor is coming over. I cant wait to be things with him. I ask him to go to Universal Studios.. And he said yes!! Come faster Abg!! I miss you so much!!