
Here I am eating Nerds and lying down in front of my lap top. Starting into outer space. Seeing nothing but a blanket of darkness around me. Resting from a day of ranning after Umirah and listening to Dwi's nonstop chattering. Wishing that tomorrow is Saturday. A day of relaxing and alone time with my babykins. I need a foot massage fro
m his soft hands. A door and a lock is in my mind now. What the hell am I thinking of? Oh well.. I am just going to let my mind wonder about freely.
I am flying towards a thunderstorm. Barely misses getting hit by a million of lighting blots. Nearly dying until out of nowhere an island appear. I landed hard on the soft beach. I looked around me. Taking in the beautiful view. Sounding to the songs of nature. I reach down to pick a strawberry from the nearby bush. The juice was damn delicious. I could not get enough of the fruits that grew on the beautiful island. Even though how strong the wind was, the trees never moved. They stand very still like they are protecting me from getting hard. The animals on the island is so tamed. They love being pet and they love to hear me laugh. They all get ill when I get in pain and when they see tears falling down my face. At times, I get lost and start kicking the trees and push rocks down the cliff. But the island never stop loving me. Every single day, something magical happens.. Like a new type of delicious fru
its appear or a new type of animal. When I stop making a fuss, I started planting new seed of the island to grow bigger. And heal sick animals. I will always take care of the island until my last breathe.
The island remains me soo much of one very very close to my heart.
My babykins!

Only God knows how much he means to me. Like alot. I hope u like wat you are reading papi. I hope u can see how special i am of having you in my life. I love you so very much!! *close to tears* i feel like Tina when she is singing to her bf in the Glee Ep silly love songs.. Hahaha..
Well, I am going off now!
Happy Monthsery Abdillah Shah! My Babykins!
what we could have been, 10:07 PM.