<body>


Friday, May 20, 2011



Hi folks!
On tuesday, I brought Dwi and Fika out at the airport with my Babykins. First we went to T3 to see the airplanes. Most of the airplanes were landing so the kids got bored and started climbing on this things that are on display. There was a sign saying that there should not be any climbing but i saw alot of kids climbing so I told the kids to just join in the fun. They had a blast climbing on the display. So after that we went to eat at Mcd. Got each of them a Happy Meal. After eatting, I took them to Vivo since Dwi wanted to play in water.
At Vivo, while i was changing them into another clothes. A man came up to us and ask us to buy the perfume he was selling. He thought that Babbykins married young. Lol! Near the water, the kids looked worried but Babykins push them on into the water. They loved it! They loved throwing water at Babykins even through at times Dwi's hands doesnt have water.
I could see that the kids got bored for the water after like three hours. I think. So I change them back into their dress. And took them down to the kids playground. I noticed that Fika was just standing still and wasn't playing with Dwi. So Babykins asked what's wrong Fika. She said she was shitiing!! Great!! I right away took Dwi and Fika to the toilet. Thank God Fika was wearing a diaper. I took off the diaper, omg.. Looked like a bomb of shit. I gagged. But I did it! I cleaned Fika up nice! Yes! I can be a mother now! lol!
I took them back to the playground. They ran around and wat not. Until I finally said time to go home. We all had a fun day out! Now I know how tired a mother can be. Lol! Next time I will take them out to the zoo maybe! I cant wait!

what we could have been, 1:23 AM.

Profile

ANNIE MONNSTER
19 DEEPLY IN LOVE Noone is purrrfect.
Tagboard

get one from cbox!
Wishlist
Long lasting with my boy
▪ Happy ever after
Exits
Eefennie
<3 <3Babykins <3 <3Ninee Hantu <3Haikal Wani Didi Haily Tammmy Tay ExoticJess <3khai
Archives
June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 February 2011 March 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 October 2011
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.