<body>


Sunday, June 5, 2011



Ryan said to that the BBQ pit starts at 6pm. Babykins, Arfiq and I reach there ard 6.40. And NOONE was here. I called him and like scold him(he think highly about himself and not others). So while scolding him, he goes and put the blame on someone else. -.- Seriously what type of NS guy are you? You said that my BBQ pit sucks cuz I didnt buy the stuff u ask me to get. Well, soo SORRY Mr. Rich. I am not like you.. Needing ex food. U said that confirm your Pit is the best. Fuck u lah. At least I had rice and stuff. At least I started on time. ASS. I heard from the rest that u called me a BARBIE doll?? WTF?? When have I ever act li
ke a Barbie? Lame sia. Got balls yet dont have the balls to say anything. I only came to the pit cuz of the rest. Not u.
They only got chicken, hotdogs, crab meat, otak2, garlic bread and mash mellows. I got bored of the food right away. I wished I was eatting Mac. Hahahaha! I had soo much fun at the pit. Amri was there. I missed my big teddy bear brother!! He have been sooo busy!! When he came, he went to me and hug me. Awwww.. he said that he missed me too. I only saw him last Halloween. :( The boys all were goofing off. The other people who said that they were going didnt come. They just wait, I will target them at school! I was the only girl again
. Use to it. Khai's girl didnt come. Busy with something. I have this feeling that she doesnt want to get close with Khai's frens.. Nvm lah. Her problem not mine. Man, I miss them alll soo much!!!!
Amri: big brother/teddybear
Arfiq:listener/gleek
Khai:goof ball/cutie
Basheed:talker/cooker
Irfan:quiet one/the victim(the whole group likes to bully him)*he isnt in the picture*
Ryan:annoying/think only for himself
Even though how long we all never meet, They all are still family. Love you guys!

what we could have been, 12:45 AM.

Profile

ANNIE MONNSTER
19 DEEPLY IN LOVE Noone is purrrfect.
Tagboard

get one from cbox!
Wishlist
Long lasting with my boy
▪ Happy ever after
Exits
Eefennie
<3 <3Babykins <3 <3Ninee Hantu <3Haikal Wani Didi Haily Tammmy Tay ExoticJess <3khai
Archives
June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 February 2011 March 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 October 2011
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.