<body>


Wednesday, June 22, 2011


Why? Oh why?! Do you have a new boyfren that looks like he is 20 or 30 plus? Come on, you are like half his age. You are damn young. Why can't you live without a guy or being in a relationship? I am here TRYING to teach you about life yet u ignore me. Ok, i know i am nothing to u even though u call me your kakak. I dont wana get stress over you anymore. I got alot of stress going on in my life. Hello, i already get gray hairs. I dont wana protect you cuz it looks like you got a boi to protect you. My bestie, Ninee, which confirm u know. Her and i have been though alot of problems with guys that confirm you are to young to understand.
U seriously dont know what is going on through guy's minds. They are not loving you. They are lusting you. Guys who can't find a proper girlfren they will end up targeting innocence young girls like you. Open your eyes. Chose a boy near your age. Wait, DONT chose at all. You got your wonderful girlfrens. What else do u need? Being in a relationship is all about commitment not for fun or laughter. Do you know that Abg Abdillah told me to heck care about you? You dont know right. Cause I was on your side. Protecting you, hoping that you will change or at least learn. But I guess Abg Abdillah is right, you wont even listen to me. When I told my frens about you looking for a boifren. They asked why does a young girl needs a boi soo bad? I just said it is your life. They all didnt want to go. I was protecting u so much from getting hurt. And you repay me by not listening to me. When I was your age dear, I wasnt thinking about guys. I was only thinking about marrying Harry Potter.
Your age is the stage of learning. But I just dont understand why must you have a boi? Why cant you wait for one or two years? Then you can start hunting for guys. I started around 16. If i could go back to that age, all i cared about was ANIMALS. nothing more. Now my feelings is out, it is up to you if u still wana be under my 'little sister' anymore. If u dont want just remember I am here to lend u a listening ear if u dont have anyone to talk to. Hate me or love me it is all up to you. You are a big girl now. So anything. Contact me through Facebook or my phone.
Take Care now!

what we could have been, 10:57 PM.

Profile

ANNIE MONNSTER
19 DEEPLY IN LOVE Noone is purrrfect.
Tagboard

get one from cbox!
Wishlist
Long lasting with my boy
▪ Happy ever after
Exits
Eefennie
<3 <3Babykins <3 <3Ninee Hantu <3Haikal Wani Didi Haily Tammmy Tay ExoticJess <3khai
Archives
June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 February 2011 March 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 October 2011
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.