
Have you ever saw a really hummingbird like infront of you? I have. And they are super duper fast. They really do 'hum'. The sound comes from their wings. Damn cool. They are small yet very beautiful! I have no idea why I am talking about birds. I guess I am soo worried about my Babykins.
He just started a new job at a hotel ard Bugis there. He starts at 12am and finish at 7am. OMG, i am soo worried now. I am thinking like at break time will they feed my Babykins. Well, they be good to him. Oh, for crying out loud, he didnt eat the whole day, and he played soccer and right away went to work. He is one stubborn bull. If I was there, I would have grab his horns and feed his grass.. Lol! Please msg me or twit me when u reach home babe! I cant wait to hug you 2morrow! And to feed you! Hahaha!
I got soo many plans this June. First 2morrow I am going to my classmate bbq pit. Then on Monday is my BTT. Tuesday, i might be going to the zoo with Dwi and Fika. If not, i have no idea who to ask. :( Thursday, Movie day with Aidil, Ninee, Haikal, and my Babykins! Finally I get to see my besties! Hopefully my boi has enough money to go to USS with Sya and Aiman on the 13th. If not, never mind. Some day after the 13th. It is the Dome Couple Outing. And the day I am madly waiting for 17th! USS! Free! btw how come i feel like I have told you guys already???????? Hahaha! Nvm! Just updating you!
My bestie wants me to gossip.. mmm.. about wat ah.. Oh, I know but I dont think it is save to type here. And case the person falls on my blog page. Hahaha! Ok guys, I am off. Plz excuse my blog problems, I am not a very good person with all this blog thing. I cant bug my bestie ALL THE TIME right?? hahaha! Peace out people!
what we could have been, 1:02 AM.