<body>


Friday, June 10, 2011



Out of nowhere, Jay all of a sudden called my phone. I looked at the caller ID and threw my phone across my bed. He got balls to try to call me back after what happen. I waited until he hang up to msg that idiot.
Me: ????
Jay:Ho w are u doing?
Me:I am doing fine thanks.. Why r u msging me?
Jay:Actually I really miss u that y.
Me:Miss me?? After calling me a cheap girl.. Yeah right.. Plz leave me alone..And dont msg me.. I am a girl who got feelings..And u hurted them.. Now my heart is ice cold towards u..
Jay:I know. That was I was damn angry and i am sry.
Me:The word sorry coming out from your mouth means nothing to me.. Just back off..
Jay:Than wat u want me to do?
Me: Go cut your penis off and let the pigs eat it..(I wish I had say that) I said Back off..
So he stopped. Good. I was about to tell Babykins's frens. Seriously Jay. You got no life. You are so stupid and dumb. I can go on and on. But i dont wana think about u. You were my fren. It took me like three or four days just to forget about u. Once someone is my fren, it is hard to forget about them. Like Lilee. It took me like a couple of months just to forgot about her. She is my fren but i know she isnt go to ask me to be her fren. So might as well, forget about her. So, you should forget about me. Ok? Now go piss another girl off.. Leave me in peace. Asshole.

There is one more thing i am so stress about. On Monday, Sya and Nas are going to USS. And I wana follow soo bad. But Babykins's pay is late! He is going to ask if he can get some money first. Insyaallah(hope i spell it right), he can get. Aiman can get the ticket ard 50 bucks instead of 72. So hopefully Babykins can get the money!

what we could have been, 1:09 AM.

Profile

ANNIE MONNSTER
19 DEEPLY IN LOVE Noone is purrrfect.
Tagboard

get one from cbox!
Wishlist
Long lasting with my boy
▪ Happy ever after
Exits
Eefennie
<3 <3Babykins <3 <3Ninee Hantu <3Haikal Wani Didi Haily Tammmy Tay ExoticJess <3khai
Archives
June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 February 2011 March 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 October 2011
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.