<body>


Friday, June 10, 2011


Happy Monthsery Babykins! 2 years and 5 months! Hope that we will last until our last breath!
Enjoy babykins! These pictures are for u!

You are the light that warms my body and soul.. without you, my life is dull and dark with no hope to life..


You are the water that clean my soul. Your love is like the ocean, never ending, never stop flowing. You save me when i am drowning without no air from the stress of the evil world and bring me to air that is free from hate.


You are always there to entertain me. Never leave me bored at the side of the road. The sound of your laughter fulls me with hope and love. Your smile is the one that stops me from leaving. Dont stop laughing babykins! If u do, this world is nothing towards me.


No matter how far u may be, u are always close to my heart and soul. A second without u, is like a day without light. I can never be away from u babykins.


We have alot of things in common and alot of things uncommon. The most common thing we have is that our family dont really understand us. And we feel like outsiders. We are both trying to get close to them but nomatter wat the only place we feel needed and understood is with each other.


Yes, u can get me piss off. But I will still forgive u and say sorry. Because I love you so deeply. I cant bare to lose a person like you. Your touch can cool me down. Your kiss can bring tears of regret(for scolding you) into my eyes. Your hug can tell me that i am forgiven. You are the one who really cares for me. You are my angel.


You make me feel like I am the happiest girl in the world! Keep on pampering me with your sweet love. Keep on showering me with your lovely laughter.

I hope we will end up marrying each other. I wana be your wife. I want to have your children. I am wanting for the happiness day for my life to come. And that will be our wedding day!

Let grow old together. White hair, fake teeth dropping into our cups, nagging mouths, hitting each other with our own walking cane, grandkids running ard us, fighting over who should get to the toilet first, falling to sleep while wanting to say something important. Let's love each other until our last day on this world. I love you so much Abdillah Shah bin Hasbullah. I really do! *tears in my eyes* Happy Monthsery!


what we could have been, 1:58 AM.

Profile

ANNIE MONNSTER
19 DEEPLY IN LOVE Noone is purrrfect.
Tagboard

get one from cbox!
Wishlist
Long lasting with my boy
▪ Happy ever after
Exits
Eefennie
<3 <3Babykins <3 <3Ninee Hantu <3Haikal Wani Didi Haily Tammmy Tay ExoticJess <3khai
Archives
June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 February 2011 March 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 October 2011
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.