
I hate talking about sad stuff on my blog but i have to show people that i am not always a happy girl. I make mistakes. And i try to learn from them. Even through people advice are not wat u agree to, u know that what they are saying is true. Without my bestie and my brother advice, i would still be fighting with Babykins. At times, i just want to ignore theirs advice, but i knew deep down that they are right. Bestie told me to control my temper. Abg told me to put myself into his shoes. I know i am in the wrong. I am glad they didnt scold me and called me bad names like "Annie, why r u so fucking stupid?" or etc. But they didnt. They loved me and advice me. Thank you so much. I will try my best to live up to your guy's advice.
I met up with Babykins today. He act liked nothing much last night. He hugged me and kissed me. I was soo confused. I thought he was like going to scold me or something but he didnt. Well, Baby, i deserved to get scolding by you. I have hurted u alot. And I am like doing nothing to say sorry. Baby, i love you so much.. And i know u know that too.. muacks!
While talking to my brother, i told he that i saw scared about wat people might say if i change my status back to a relationship.. He said.. DONT CARE ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE SAY. IT IS YOUR LIFE. i love you brother and i know u are there too help me if i am down.
what we could have been, 2:27 AM.