
Since you guys know that i have cut my hair. I am happy for my bangs but not the rest of my hair. Well, go cut soon. I really dont know what to talk about. First the only people that i know that reads my blog is Ninee and my Babykins. They are the ones who know so much about me. They are the ones who understands me. I owe these two so much. Love ya!
What is wrong with people today? It is like everyone got USS fever! Well, I dont mind it. But if it is for free, i dont really mind. But Hello!! Have u guys seen the price? Syahidah is like forcing me to go! Really.. i am not joking! She is FORCING me to go. I told her if Babykins pay is enough than MAYBE i will go. I have to go to USS on the 17th too. I need to save money to buy stuff for Babykins and I. So sorry lah Sya if i cant go. Hafeez joker wana go on the 22th this month. Yes, I am rich. -.- I cant promise Sya and I cant even promise Hafeez. But I can promise my bestie, Ninee. We are all planning to save money. And we are going NEXT Month!! Not this month. LOL! You guys please dont get me wrong. I would love to go with Sya and Hafeez joker. But it is the money problem. I do hope u guys will understand!
Well, Babykins will get his pay on Friday!! *jumping up and down**have to pee but lazy cuz i got red light* I can buy my new shirt and maybe get either shorts or sandles. I havnt made up my mind. Baby wants to get a new shirt too. :) I cant wait to do some shopping with Baby!
I just finish reading this girl's blog out. I feel so sorry for her. Her p
ast was bad. But not as bad as mine. This is her link(www.ohsofickle.blogspot.com) Check her out if u wana know about her past and btw she has her own line of clothes. Her own brand. I feel in love with one of her shorts! But guess what? My luck sucks. OUT OF STOCK!! The kind of shorts that she made is also the same shorts that are at Topshop!! But they are 79 bucks! Come on now. I am not rich! I dont have money raining down on me. But God, I am IN LOVE WITH THOSE KINDS OF SHORTS! Glee, u made me this crazy! Can ANYONE Tell Me Where to Find Cheaper shorts like theses one?!!!
Nice right? I feel like pulling out my hair!! I want it soooo bad! I guess I have to wait very long until I can get this baby! Haish! :(
I was so bored today when I got home from school. I took so pictures. Check out on my Facebook page hunnies! Peaceout!
what we could have been, 12:14 AM.