
Stress really does drive me crazy. Stress is like making me hate the people around me. This is what happens when I get locked up in the house for two days without going out. If today i am staying in the house one more time. I swear my mind will blow off.. I need fresh air. I need other sorts of food. Not the same type of fish cooked in different sauces. I can really die in this house. So please, someone bring me out. Let's pat dogs. Feed horses. Tease cats and hug them until they meow. Let's go to the zoo! I wish. I miss touching the monkeys. I need to release stress. By doing that, I need to be around animals. If only my boyfriend knew that.
(A relationship cant work if the lovers are not talking to each other.) U know what I mean. :P
what we could have been, 12:24 AM.