<body>


Friday, June 3, 2011



Seriously, I am so bored at home. Feel like taking pictures but I dont feel like it. Cuz if only me is boring. I wish my Bestie is here. Ninee Hantu. It has been a long time since we took any photoshoot. :( She was been busy working.
Well, Babykins got pay on Sunday. I really cant wait to get out this house. It is soo boring. 2morrow is one of my school mates bbq pit. At night. Free food. lol! Then on Monday, I am taking my BTT with Babykins, Syahidah, and Aiman. School afterwards. On Tuesday is ZOO Day. I am bring Dwi and Fika to the zoo with Babykins. I got free tickets! Syahidah ask me to follow on the 13th to USS but I am scared that Babykins and I wont have enough money for the tickets. I will see how ok Sya. I cant promise you. Babykins and I are also planning to Dome Couples Outing. Sometime after the 13th. But we are all still trying to find the right place to take photoshoots and hang out. Finally on the 17th I am going to USS with Babykins, Fitrah and Liyanna and Friends. Free tickets!! Awesome! 2 face is coming, but i dont know about Arfiq.. I hope he can come!
Alot of plans of like popping out. Very Stressful.
BTW I am still waiting for a day to meet Ninee Hantu and Haikal!! Dont think that I forgot about you guys who I love so much! :( When r u guys free?!!!!! Anything msg me ok!!!


what we could have been, 6:26 PM.

Profile

ANNIE MONNSTER
19 DEEPLY IN LOVE Noone is purrrfect.
Tagboard

get one from cbox!
Wishlist
Long lasting with my boy
▪ Happy ever after
Exits
Eefennie
<3 <3Babykins <3 <3Ninee Hantu <3Haikal Wani Didi Haily Tammmy Tay ExoticJess <3khai
Archives
June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 February 2011 March 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 October 2011
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.