Everyone, let's go to USS! Yeah baby yeah! I love my mojo! -.-
Ok people, i will stop acting werid. I just cant not sit still in my chair. I cant wait to run out of my house and through the gate of USS!! If Babykins can get the free tickets from his uncle 2morrow night. And if the tickets isnt expired. We will be going to USS with Sya and Nas. Poor Aiman.. Sya doesnt have enough money to buy one ticket for him. It is their anniversery. First somemore. I feel like if Aiman really wants to go. And if the free tickets can use. Maybe, just Maybe.. I will give them to Sya and Aiman. I am going to USS again wat. Later in the week. On Friday. I will see how. Need to see the free tickets in my hands and I need to read the rules. haahha.. Lame. But true.
And if I give to them, I will just go to the beach or something with bull. Since he never went to the beach with me before. Poor baby. muacks. I love him so much. He have been working his ass off for me. :( Now I feel sad. Haish. Baby, u dont have to work soo hard just to buy me stuff that I want. All I want is to see you healthy and happy. I dont like to see u while u are sleep standing. First, it is a sight for sore eyes. Second, I wish I had a bed appear next to me right at that moment to tug u in and watch u sleep.
Ok, my mind train is going into a different tracks. I like to ask people this very question. What is the different of having sex and making love? For me is 'having sex is like having intercourse without any feelings. You are just here to have fun. Like a one night stand. Blah blah. And making love is having intercourse with love. U are sharing a moment with the one u love. U are showing how much u love him/her. I can go on and on but my mind train is changing course again.
I want to paint my nail neon yellow! I dont care! I am going down to Tamp after school to buy it. I am getting bored for my nails now. Need to look nice for Friday! Lol! Look good for one person only.. well for two people. First is Babykins like duh and second is myself! Cuz I love to look into the windows while going out anywhere. While i dont think i am the only one who is doing that. Lol. I hear from one of my frens talk about one of my guy fren named Ryan. She said he keep on checking his-shelf out. Like look at his arms and back.. Look. worst then me.. I just check my hair and makeup.. Lol. Well, I hope that Babykin's uncle has the free tickets. Until next time preps! <3 dont forget that i love you guys!
what we could have been, 11:23 PM.