
Hey Preps, sorry for not updating. I am been busy and Babykins had the broadband. So ya, no internet for me for awhile. But now i have it! Wahahahaha! Lame. Ok, let's get back to my life story.
I learn a very few important things.
#1 Love will appear nomatter what
After Babykins and I got into a huge fight. And they stop seeing each other for a few days. I met a guy. And I feel in love with him. People harm me about this guy but what can i say. I was blinded by his sweet talk.
#2 When a guy grabs his phone away from u in a rude way, he is hiding something
I started to doubt the guy. I had feelings that he is like hiding something from me while he holds me in his arms. While he whispers sweet nothings into my ears.
#3 saying he loves me until he end up back with his ex who got a baby
Yes, people. Call me stupid. He was just using me. I was blinded soo bad until I dont hear from the people who really knows him. I learned the hard way. I asked forgiveness from the ones who i have hurted. But they said it wasnt my fault.
#4 after hurting the one u love, u got to fly solo for awhile until what happen becomes like a dream
Babykins is busy with work, and I am not ready to go back with him.
1. I dont want to be all over him.
2. I have hurted him.
Babykins wants me back. I will be back with u Baby. I just need time to fly solo. To teach myself.
I know my bestie wants to know why I was being emo on Facebook. Now here it is Sis. I am a dumb asshole. I know. U dont need to tell me that. Nor scold me. I have already done that. :(
what we could have been, 2:56 AM.